NAME: Udeme Usoro John
STAGE NAME: SHARPBOY
DATE OF BIRTH: 15 JULY 1996
Udeme Usoro John popularly known by his
stage name SHARPBOY, AKA ClearRoad. HE was born in Surulere,Lagos state.
Sharpboy is the hottest rapper in the street
of surulere, with his name (SHARPBOY) stuck on everyones
mouth with his popular slang (CLEAR ROAD)
The street hottest rapper in surulere SHARPBOY yet
to drop a mixtape …. “WHY NOTORIOUS” A nice freestlye that you would
love to listen too over and over again …
Download Why Notorius By SharpBoy
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT SHARPBOY
TWITTER SHARPBOY109, INSTAGRAM SHARPBOY99, FACEBOOK SHARPBOY SB
• Albert Einstein was offered the role of Israel’s second President in 1952, but declined.
• John F. Kennedy, Anthony Burgess, Aldous Huxley, and C.S. Lewis all died on the same day.
• Napoleon was once attacked by rabbits.
• Karl Marx was once a correspondent for the New York Daily Tribune.
• Ronald Reagan was a lifeguard during high school and saved 77 people’s lives.
“If you love something set it free, but don’t be surprised if it comes back with herpes”. – Chuck Palahniuk
Finland celebrates “National Sleepy Head Day,” where the last person in the house to wake up is thrown into water by the early risers.
Farmers in India use Coca-Cola and Pepsi as cheap pesticides, according to the BBC.
Too much homework can cause stress, physical health problems and even alienation from society, a Stanford researcher found.
On average, there are more than 400 tweets per minute contain a YouTube link.
Deadlines just aren’t real to me until I’m staring one in the face. – Rick Riordan .
The child that will not allow his parents to sleep through the night must be prepared to stay awake himself.
Psychology Says ~ Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but it’s more difficult to regret.